Here’s the list of most expensive cell phones in the world. The reason these cell phones are so expensive is not only purely because of the technology that the cell phones offer, but also because of the accessories that are manufactured to accompany the most expensive cell phone. In contrast to this, many exclusive offers deals on contract mobile phones make even the most expensive mobile cell phone affordable to the average consumer. So, let’s take a look at the most expensive cell phones ever made in the world
8. Nokia 8800 Arte with pink diamonds: $134,000
Designed by Peter Aloisson, this solid 18k white gold mobile phones have more than 680 phone features in pink and white brilliant colour with diamonds cut totaling over 21.5 carats. Some features of this cell mobile phone is 3.15 MP camera with autofocus and video, music player, Bluetooth and voice memo.
7. Peter Aloisson’s iPhone Princess Plus: $176,400
The Princess Plus gets its name from the Princess cut diamonds used on 138 of the 318 diamonds on its surface. 180 other diamonds of the phone are brilliant cut. In total, 17.75 carats diamond phone is set in 18k white gold around the lips. IPhone Princess Plus is worth $ 176,400, while the cheaper “Brilliants only” version sold $ 66,150.
6. Sony Ericsson Black Diamond: $300,000
The price of this phone comes from the actual state of the art technology and not just because of polished group of stone-but, but that does not mean it does not have the visual appeal. Polycarbonate OLED technology under the skin that covers the entire face give 4 megapixel phone with the screen display limits. A Mirror gives the phone a sleek, futuristic look.
5. Vertu Signature Cobra: $310,000
This striking phone so exclusive that only eight ever be made. Jewelry designed by the French Boucheron, the Signature Cobra is made with two diamonds, two emeralds and 439 rubies. For buyers who not that rich, twenty six of the less flashy (read: no rubies) signature Python phones will be available also for only $ 115,000. Both phones have snake on them as a symbol of exclusivity. Awesome.
4. The Diamond Crypto Smartphone: $1.3 million
Created by luxury accessories producer Peter Aloisson based from Moscow JSC Ancort. This luxurious smartphone platinum price comes from the body cover that adorned with 50 diamonds, including eight of the rare blue diamonds. In addition, Ancort logo and navigation buttons are made of 18k rose gold. Built on Windows CE, this expensive cell phone also features a high resolution color TFT display and 256-bit cryptographic algorithm. This expensivemobile phone features SMS, MMS, E-mail and Internet capability, WAP, JAVA support and even media player.
3. GoldVish ‘Le Million’ Piece Unique: $1.3 million
The GoldVish “Le Million”, the solid gold, diamond-studded “Piece Unique” is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as both “The world’s most expensive cellular phone” and “The world’s most exclusive cellular phone” at one million Euros (approx. US$1.3 million) per phone and a guaranteed limited production of three pieces. Produced by GoldVish Luxury Communications, The Geneva-based luxury communication company, this expensive phone was designed by Emmanuel Gueit in addition to the Illusion Collection. The phone is made from 18k white gold and set with 20 carats of VVS1 (only microscopic defects) diamond. The phone also features Bluetooth, 2 GB of storage, FM radio, digital cameras and MP3 playback. This expensive mobile phone is available only by special order.
2. Peter Aloisson’s Kings Button iPhone: $2.4 million
The Kings Button iPhone is, an amazing jewel decorated iPhone. This time Aloisson has iPhone 3G to play with and apparently a little larger budget. One hundred and thirty eight brilliant cut diamonds line in the side of the phone, but the real prize is the home button from the rare 6.6 carats white diamond.
1. Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme: $3.2 million
Stuart Hughes of Goldstriker International is famous for giving expensive devices such as mobile phones and video game console a luxutious touch by covered them with gold and diamonds, and for this iPhone is no exception. The iPhone has a great feature 3GS casing is made of 271 grams of solid 22k gold and scenes decorated with fifty three 1 carat diamond. The navigation button on the Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme is a rare 7.1 carat diamond. It took 10 months to make this incredible mobile phone, and it was packaged in a 7 kg granite box lined in nubuck leather.
Do You want to buy one of those most expensive mobile phones?
Tag Clouds:most expensive phone, most expensive cell phone, most expensive mobile phone, most expensive mobile, expensive phones, most expensive phone in the world 2010, most expensive phone in the world, most expensive cellphone, most expensive phones, most expensive cell phone 2010
- Top 10 Most Dangerous Cell Phone Viruses on Symbian Based Cell Phone Here are the most dangerous cell phone viruses for symbian based cell phone. Like Computer, cell phone are also using system that keep the cell phone running in a proper way. Cell phone are having a problem as well with...
- Top 9 Most Unique Cell Phones in The World Here’s a list of most unique cell phones in the world. These cell phones have a unique feature and appearance. Maybe you will get famous in your workplace of you own one of these unique and bizarre cell phone. Some...
- Interesting History of Mobile Phone, The case of Innovation from Nokia Innovation of Nokia mobile phone products have a long journey. It reflect how Human innovate so that advanced Mobile Communication is able to be realized. This Finnish mobile phone giant has been in the mobile phone world for 17 years...
- Top 6 Most Expensive Engagement Rings in the World Who want to be engaged with these most expensive engagement rings in the world? Perhaps you are in a short period of time would have engaged or married, I just wrote this for sharing about your engagement ring, may be...
- The World’s Most Expensive Computer Mouse Computer mouse worth $ 24,180.00 was made by “The Swiss company Pat Says Now”, Made of 18 carat white gold and encrusted with 59 diamonds. Available in 2 design options: “Diamond Flower” and “Scattered Diamond”. Recently The Company lowering the...